Pipelabs Pty. Ltd., ABN 92 631 681 546
is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of all personal information. We maintain robust physical, digital and other safeguards to protect personal information in our care. We are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), as well as other applicable laws and codes.
By using our digital platforms, you are consenting to us collecting, using and disclosing your personal information. This information is collected from you for the purposes of (amongst other things):
- providing you with our products or services;
- administering, improving and personalising our products and services for you;
- identifying you;
- managing and administering our products and services;
- managing promotions, verifying your identity, communicating with you including direct marketing, conducting product and market research, maintaining and updating our records, dealing with enquiries from you;
- protecting against fraud (or suspected fraud).
Using your personal information, we endeavor to improve our understanding of your interests, suitability and behaviour in relation to products, services and offers.
The information we may collect may include:
- your name;
- email address;
- records of your communications and interactions with us,
- such other information that is considered reasonably necessary.
If you do not provide some or all of the information requested, we may be unable to provide you with the requested products and services.
- We may use “cookies”. A cookie allows our servers to identify and interact more effectively with you and your device(s). The cookie assists us in maintaining the continuity of your browsing session (e.g. to maintain a shopping cart) and remembering your details and preferences if/when you return.
- Our systems may record a variety of information relating to interactions with our website. This information may include the software versions used, device identifiers (e.g. IP addresses), location data (where available and not disabled by the user), dates, times, file metadata, referring website, data entered and user activity ,such as links clicked.
- The website youronlinechoices.com.au also allows you to opt-out of some online behavioral advertising and provides further information about how online behavioral advertising works. You can contact us to request further details of the services we use. Many of these services operate without collecting or using any personal information.
- Our online services may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites and recommend that you review their privacy policies.
Accessing your personal information
- Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the Australian Privacy Principles, you may access any of your personal information at any time by contacting us.
- There may be circumstances when we may be unable to provide you with access or to correct your information, in which case we will provide you with a written reason.
You may reach us via email@example.com
If you wish to make a complaint about the way we have handled your personal information (including if you think we have breached the Privacy Act) you may do so by contacting us in writing, by email to the email address set out at the end of this Privacy Statement. If a complaint is made, please include contact details such as email address, name, address and telephone number and clearly describe the complaint. We will investigate the complaint and respond promptly. If you consider that we have failed to resolve the complaint satisfactorily, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
For access and correction enquiries and complaints, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
Where it is lawful and practicable, we will provide you with the option to deal with us and use our services without identifying yourself.
Further rights of data subjects in the European Union ("EU") If you are a data subject in the EU, you may contact us to exercise the following further rights:
- request for the erasure of your Personal Data;
- request for the restriction of processing of your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data; and/or
- request to transfer your personal Data to you or a third-party.
All requests made to us in exercising the rights above will be processed within a reasonable time except where we refuse such requests in accordance with any applicable laws or regulations.
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time and, should this occur, the amendment will be posted on our website.
This Privacy Statement is dated: March 2020.